Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF)
The Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) is a state funded program designed to assist low-income New Jersey residents who are capable and motivated, but lack adequate preparation for college study. EOF supports a wide array of campus-based outreach and support services at 28 public and many private colleges and universities in New Jersey. Ocean County College is one of 19 participating community colleges.
EOF Mission: To provide access to higher education
Students are evaluated for admittance based upon academic readiness, potential, motivation and financial need; an interview is required. Students must register full time (12 credits or more) and also complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- First Experience to assist your entry into college
- Tutoring to help you achieve at the highest levels
- Seminars/Workshops/Activities to enrich your experience
- Advising to provide individualized academic and personal support
- Leadership Conference to develop skills to direct and guide
- Financial Aid for summer sessions
All are welcome to apply, regardless of age, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression. EOF enrollment is determined by state funding, apply early. For additional information, contact the EOF Office at 732-255-0400, extension 2026 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.